Join the PETRA-E Network
PETRA-E is an open network. Every institution involved in the education and training of literary translators (in a broad sense) can become a member. We welcome every non-academic and academic – European* institution involved in the education and training of literary translators to become a member of PETRA-E. The only condition is that these institutions must subscribe to the ‘open’ Framework approach as a member of PETRA-E and use the Framework in their program. We welcome also institutions that contribute to the education and training of literary translators in another ways (f.i. financially).
What we ask:
- Members teaching LT must demonstrate that they refer to the Framework in the description of their courses programs.
- A membership fee (to be determined soon). Under certain conditions, the contribution can be made in kind (For example, by editing the website).
*European as a territory of Europe. Membership of institutions from countries outside Europe can be discussed.
What PETRA-E offers:
- Exchange of information and contacts from colleagues within the same ‘branch’.
- A network facilitating partners for exchange and collaboration.
- The PETRA-E logo which isn’t a quality label but provides mutual recognition of competences and acquisition levels.
- Visibility of your courses and programs for literary translation.
- Access to other European networks.
- Information about European support and a voice to the European commission
More information about PETRA-E is available here.
For more information, or to request a membership of the PETRA-E Network, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org